Our Split-Leg Recycled Fabric, cross-back apron. Whether you're walking around or seated at a pottery wheel, this apron was developed for greater range of mobility and coverage. It features our same cross-back design, 2" overlapping front leg split, and a longer leg length.
This undyed, greige apron will help hide all kinds of stains and comes at a lower price point to make sure you have a comfortable work apron for every shift. Though slightly rougher in texture at first, this fabric will continue to get softer with every use.
- 45% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester
- Ergonomic Cross-Back Design
- Color Accented Bartack Reinforced Structural Connections at Straps and Corners
- 4 Pockets (2 Sharpie/Scraper, 2 large multi-purpose).
- 3/8" Brass Grommets for Ease of Securement and Removal.
Length: 42", Leg Width: 16", Width at Midsection: 30"
All products are handcrafted in Los Angeles using the finest natural fibers and traditional artisanal skills. The subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are normal and to be expected by a handmade product. We use both vegetal and commercial low impact dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties.