Launching our new Recycled Fabric, Cross-back Apron. Our same tried and tested design but using a recycled poly fabric to further our day-1 mission of protecting our soils. This undyed, greige apron will help hide all kinds of stains and comes at a lower price point to make sure you have a comfortable work apron for every shift. Though slightly rougher in texture at first, this fabric will continue to get softer with every use.
- 45% Hemp / 40% Organic Cotton / 15% Recycled Polyester
- Ergonomic Cross-Back Design
- Color Accented Bartack Reinforced Structural Connections at Straps and Corners
- 4 Pockets (2 Sharpie/Thermometer, 2 large multi-purpose).
- 3/8" Brass Grommets for Ease of Securement and Removal.
- Certified Sustainable Biodegradable Fabric
All products are handcrafted in Los Angeles using the finest natural fibers and traditional artisanal skills. The subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are normal and to be expected by a handmade product. We use both vegetal and commercial low impact dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties.