Limited Quantity of these Aquamarine, Garment Dyed Cross-back aprons with a lived in feel.
- 55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton Canvas.
- Ergonomic Cross-Back Design
- Color Accented Bartack Reinforced Structural Connections at Straps and Corners
- 4 Pockets (2 Sharpie/Thermometer, 2 large multi-purpose).
- 3/8" Brass Grommets for Ease of Securement and Removal.
- Certified Sustainable Biodegradable Fabric
Length: 33" (from top of bib to bottom of hem)
Width: 30" (below the bib, side to side)
Please be aware that due to the adjustability of the strap and fit design our aprons can fit MANY different shapes and sizes of people. The length of the straps can also be shortened to your preference but cutting on the end side of the bartacks to prevent fraying.
All products are handcrafted in Los Angeles using the finest natural fibers and traditional artisanal skills. The subtle variations in length (+ 1-3"), color, texture, and finish are normal and to be expected by a handmade product. We use both vegetal and commercial low impact dyes with the goal of minimizing our impact on the environment while striving for the best color properties.