At the beginning of 2020 when we started making masks as quickly as we could, there was a shortage of our stock hemp fabrics. We had to start sourcing some specialty hemp that would normally be cost prohibitive for the dimensions of a full-size apron, but would only be a nominal adjustment for a smaller garment. We stumbled upon a brushed hemp/organic cotton that we used for our first production of natural-colored Masks to the People. Once we realized how durable and luxurious this fabric was, we tried to find some additional applications for it...
And that's how we created the nicest hat we've ever tried on, and we know you'll agree.
- Locally dyed, brushed hemp fabric has an extra soft texture and feel for even the barest of heads (Even Michael Jordan would be happy.)
- Fit tested and adjustable to fit the largest AND the smallest of brain size.
- Breathable & Moisture Wicking Fabric keeps your head cooler, longer - whether you're outside in the sun or in front of an oven.
- Natural American Vacchetta Leather is untreated and will patina to a rich caramel color with wear.
- Top-stitched cap to keep shape
- 55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton
- Made in USA