- Any activity that is pursued as a trade or profession; a calling.
- An activity to which a person is particularly suited; a forte.
Sustainable, refined, and comfortable. The idea for this shirt was born in 2014 from an aching I had standing in front of a hot double deck pizza oven, cranked up to 11. I wanted something to wear that could look as formal as a traditional chef coat, but would also be as thin & comfortable as a dishwasher shirt. And now, like our aprons I wanted something that's as comfortable to wear on the clock, as off. After several years of development, feedback, and improvements we finally agreed on our current design.
- Male Model is 5′11″- Wearing size L
- Female Models are 5'7" & 5'5" - Wearing size XS
- Relaxed fit
- Mandarin collar
- Hidden front placket
- French Seams
- Reinforced back yoke
- Side pleats
- Corozo Buttons
- Large left chest pocket & left sleeve pen pocket
- 55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SUZE CAREFULLY AND CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS